Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Accountability
IMPERATIVES AND COMMITMENTS:
Leading Edge recognizes the importance of sustained action and impact. As such, we are committed to the following:
- Cultivate a work environment where all current and perspective employees feel welcome, included, heard, and valued.
- Promote self-education and frequent team discussions related to current and historic events surrounding DEI+A.
- Appreciate the variety of perspectives held by our team and clients.
- Refine our hiring process to address bias and inequity challenges by providing resources and accommodations to support individual needs.
- Work together to fully understand communication styles and integrate best practices.
- Ensure long-term accountability by incorporating DEI+A responsibilities into relevant job descriptions to help fulfill company DEI+A initiatives.
- Empower our team to feel confident addressing conflict while upholding our imperatives.
OUR WORK IS GUIDED BY OUR CORE VALUES AND BELIEFS
Integrity: We believe in honesty and complete transparency in our communication and delivery. Our team acts with fairness and respect for clients and colleagues alike.
Quality of Representation: Our goal is to be seen as partners rather than consultants. It is our responsibility to keep our clients informed on all things health, equity, and sustainability.
Diversity, Equity, Inclusion, and Accountability: We seek to create an inclusive work environment where each team member feels welcome, heard, valued, and empowered. Learn more about our initiatives here (link to DEI+A page).
Community: Leading Edge seeks to have a direct relationship with the communities that we serve. We are proud to actively engage with sustainability and other progressive community-oriented organizations.
Talent Investment: Leading Edge is committed to supporting the professional development and educational aspirations of its employees.
Innovation: We generate solutions throughout our workplace and our industry to encourage curiosity and navigate risk; we constantly strive to exceed expectations.
Leading Edge recognizes the importance of sustained action and impact. As such, we are committed to cultivating a work environment where all current and prospective team members feel welcome, included, heard, and valued. This helps foster a high retention and empowers team members to contribute at their best. This, in turn, advances our desire to create and maintain quality partnerships with our clients and maximize impact.
Welcome our team members’ differences in gender identity or expression, race, ethnicity, age, religion, language, family or marital status, sexual orientation, physical and mental ability, socioeconomic status, and other identities.
Building DEI+A knowledge base, skill development, confidence building with staff
Cultivating a culture of inclusion and engagement
Being influential with Leading Edge clients and working in alignment with our values